I love helping others who are ready for a new direction but are not sure what that is
All my life I knew my calling was to help people blossom and become the best version of themselves, but I had no name for this profession. Then, one day in 1999, while on a plane to Australia, I read an article about coaching. It was the first time I’d heard that word, and I knew instantly that I wanted to be a coach.
As they say, the rest is history!
Within a month I’d started studying, and by 2001, I’d finished a Psychology Degree, an NLP Masters, plus the Coaching Certification and was ready to open my coaching practice. Coaches never stop learning and in 2014, I graduated as an Adult ADHD specialist. In 2020, I qualified as a Transformational Coach. I am an ICF member, certified at PCC level (Professional Certified Coach).
JACINTA IN A NUTSHELL
- born on a farm, before moving to a small town, then to the big city, then to the world
- began my career teaching children, then moved on to adult training, first Business English, then in soft skills
- joined the corporate world and loved it, again working in training and development, travelling the world teaching
- have worked and lived in Australia, the Netherlands, UK, USA, Singapore
- have an insatiable desire to learn new things and hold degrees in training and psychology and have certificates in NLP, Coaching, ADHD/ADD coaching
- have studied music, writing, marketing and entrepreneurship
- have designed and taught training programs in communication skills, presentation skills, management development, leadership, negotiations, business English
“Being incredibly passionate about my work, I love to help each and every one of my clients with professionalism, sensitivity, dedication, and enthusiasm.”
being with people and having engaging discussions that challenge my thinking.
creativity, design and beauty
playing piano and guitar
writing songs and singing
writing and the magic of words
reading and watching too many Netflix series
having lots of nature around me
my job, my friends, my family, my husband
Work with me
If you think you’d like to work with me, click here to see how I help my clients. Or give me a call and I can answer your questions in person.